Prayer (Matthew 6:5-14)Philippe Chapel, August 9, 2015
Praying is to speak to God, freely and unreservedly ...
• The Bible invites us to pray. Pray for..
• To be saved
• To be healed
• To be delivered from evil spirits
• To confess our sins
• To overcome worries and temptations
• For our enemies and those doing us harm
• To change attitudes, events and situations
To help us God sent the Holy Spirit. How much are we allowing the full measure of the Holy Spirit in our lives..?
|« Are We Ready?||Prophecy »|